Logistics Warehouse Coordinator H/F
Type de contrat
Zone de déplacement
Descriptif du poste
About the role
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Logistics Manager to oversee our central warehouses operations in close collaboration with a third-party logistics company. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of the warehouse, maintaining a strong partnership with the logistics provider, and driving operational efficiency through effective leadership and project management.
- Warehouse Operations Oversight: Direct and manage day-to-day warehouse operations, including receiving, storage, order fulfillment, and shipping, to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Relationship Management & Contract compliance: Develop and nurture a collaborative and productive relationship with the third-party logistics provider, fostering open communication and alignment with company objectives, and ensuring contract compliance.
- KPI Development: Identify, establish, and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of warehouse operations.
- Process Improvement: Continuously analyze warehouse processes, identify bottlenecks, and implement process enhancements to optimize operational efficiency.
- Team Leadership: Provide strong leadership to the 3PL warehouse team members, ensuring a cohesive and motivated workforce.
- Project Management: Lead the implementation of different projects, overseeing the planning, execution, and monitoring of the project to expand our warehouse capabilities. (Example: Bonded Warehouse, Dangerous goods storage, etc.)
Profil du poste
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience (5+ years) in logistics and warehouse management within an industrial distribution environment.
- Strong understanding of warehouse operations, inventory control, and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with third-party logistics providers effectively.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) to facilitate communication with internal teams and external partners. French is a very strong plus.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, if located remote.
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems (WMS) and related software tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach.
- Exceptional leadership and project management abilities. Builds constructive relationships with tact.
Partagez cette offrePar mail
Présentation de l'entreprise
With turnover of more than €3 billion, we are Europe’s largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services. Our 650+ locations across 23 countries offer specialist expertise in specifying, providing and installing an unrivalled scope of industrial parts, with a tailor-made service for all customers.
Our ambition is to transform the delivery of industrial products and solutions across Europe for our customers. We’ll do this by focusing on our unique customer understanding, our differentiated technical expertise and our engaged, entrepreneurial workforce
Rubix Engineering (R.E.) is the group business unit managing the central purchase Business Unit and the development of its own brands (Exclusive Brands).
Rubix Engineering is centralizing the purchases over 3 Distribution Centers in Europe: Reims (FR), Plattling (DE), Brignano (IT). The product range covers bearings, personal protective equipment, pneumatics, power transmission.
Votre profil n’apparaît pas ?
Rubix est une entreprise toujours en mouvement. Même si une annonce n'apparait pas encore, nous recrutons tous types de profils. Nous vous encourageons à envoyer une candidature spontanée, l'équipe RH étudiera votre CV avec la plus grande attention.Candidature spontanée