In accordance with the Confidence in the Digital Economy Act n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 in France, please find below information about the company RUBIX FRANCE:
The website bienvenue.rubix.com (hereinafter the “Site”) is the property of RUBIX FRANCE, a Société par Actions Simplifiée [simplified joint-stock company] with a capital of €12,288,000, whose registered office is located at 61 Avenue Tony Garnier Lyon (69 007), registered with the Lyon Commercial and Companies Register under number 320 955 396 RCS LYON. EU/VAT: FR 65 320 955 396 5 (hereinafter the “Owner”).
The publisher of the site is the Marketing and Communication Department of RUBIX DÉVELOPPEMENT, a limited liability company with a capital of €200,000 whose registered office is located at 61 Avenue Tony Garnier Lyon (69 007), registered with the Lyon Commercial and Companies Register under number 492 633 987 RCS LYON (hereinafter the “Publisher”).
The entire site is hosted in a Green Data Center by acti, a limited liability company with capital of €52,850, headquartered at 289 rue Garibaldi – 69007 Lyon – France, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 442 957 544 00020 RCS Lyon, VAT no. FR 954 429 575 44.
The site was created and developed by Woohup – Studio Design Graphique & Web in Lyon.
In particular, visitors acknowledge the following:
- The company RUBIX FRANCE endeavours to communicate on the site accessible at the address http://bienvenue.rubix.com accurate and updated information. However, information posted to the site is not contractual and constitutes neither guarantee nor commitment on the part of RUBIX FRANCE with regard to any product, service or provision of service featured on this site.
- The company RUBIX FRANCE cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy of the information provided or the use of the information that may be made by users. The company RUBIX FRANCE also accepts no responsibility for any interruption of the site, for the incidence of bugs or viruses, and for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the information on the site.
- The need to be practised in browsing websites and using computer equipment fit for optimal navigation. For the purposes of optimal navigation, visitors make sure, check, and acknowledge that their computer configuration contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
The website bienvenue.rubix.com is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, computer problems, problems related to the structure of communications networks, or technical problems. Access to the website or its operation may be suspended or interrupted for maintenance reasons, the Publisher making every effort to notify users accordingly.
The Site Publisher endeavours to ensure, to the best of their ability and means, the correctness and updating of the information published on this Site, the content of which they reserve the right to amend at any time and without notice. However, the Publisher cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or completeness of the information made available on this Site.
The Site Publisher shall accept no legal liability or other responsibility:
- in the event of interruption of the site, occurrence of bugs, or partial or total malfunction of the site;
- in the event of error or omission in the information available on this site;
- in the event of damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information made available to the site;
- and more generally in the event of direct or indirect damage that the use of the site could cause to a visitor, whatever the cause, origin or consequence, in particular the loss of data.
The Owner and the Publisher point out that the Site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. Insofar as they cannot control these sites and external sources, they cannot be held responsible for the availability of these sites and external sources and cannot bear any responsibility for the content of these sites or external sources in any way whatsoever.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The website bienvenue.rubix.com, as well as any necessary software used in connection with it, may contain confidential information protected by the French Intellectual Property Code. Thus, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents featured on the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of the Rubix Group entities (including texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, audio tracks, software, etc.), who through this site grant no licence or right other than that of browsing or using the site for the strict use for which it is intended.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation, of all or part of the elements of the Site, by whatever means or process, is prohibited except with the prior written consent of RUBIX France.
Any unauthorised use of the site, or any of the elements it contains, will be deemed as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Similarly, users of the website bienvenue.rubix.com may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorisation of the Owner. In this regard, the Owner’s failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy. The Owner may exercise any right or remedy for as long as they deem necessary and at any time.
DATA PROTECTION [INFORMATIQUE ET LIBERTES]:
For information on the processing of your personal data, click here.
Users of the website bienvenue.rubix.com are required to comply with the provisions of the law relating to Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, a breach of which may lead to criminal prosecution: they must in particular refrain, with regard to the personal data which they could access, from any collection, any misuse and, generally, any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
To learn more about our cookies policy, click here.